Adult Support and Protection Campaign - “Seen Something? Say Something”
• Adult harm can take many forms from neglect, physical, psychological, sexual or financial exploitation.
• Adults particularly at risk of harm are those who may not be able to look after themselves through factors such as personal circumstances, physical or learning disability, age or illness and infirmity.
• Act on your suspicions or instincts if you think an adult is being harmed, neglected or exploited.
• It only takes an email or an anonymous phone call to your local social work department to report it, and they will investigate it sensitively
• For advice and support visit :
Message Sent By
Willie Clark (NHWN, Community Engagement Officer, NW Scotland)
Back to: Our Community - Be Safe, Be Secure.
|Home | Calendar | News | Guestbook | Sponsors | Contact|