Annual General Meeting
Maxton & Mertoun Community Council Meeting
To be held at Maxton Village Hall on Thursday 19th May 2016 at 7.00pm
1. Chairpersons welcome and apologies
2. Minutes of AGM held on 21st May 2015
3. Approval of above Minute
4. Chairpersons Report of Community Council work achieved during the year 2015 – 2016.
5. Treasurers Report and presentation of Annual Accounts 1st April 2015 to March 31st 2016 for approval by Community Council and members of the community present at the meeting.
6. Appoint appropriately qualified person to scrutinise and approve the CC Accounts for April 2016 to end of March 2017.
7. Record: All Community Councillors will abide by the Code of Practice for Community Councils.
8. Elect members of the Community Council to serve in the positions of Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer for 2016 – 2017.
9. Receive and vote on nominations for possible new Community Councillors.
10. Attend to any urgent outstanding business.
DATE, TIME & VENUE for next Community Council Meeting
Thursday 16th June 2016
Maxton Village Hall
7.00pm to 8.30pm
All members of the community are welcome to attend and take the opportunity to make a difference to their communities. Your thoughts and concerns are of interest to all your Community Councillors.
Back to: Community Council Noticeboard
|Home | Calendar | News | Guestbook | Sponsors | Contact|