Maxton & Mertoun Community Council Meeting
Maxton Village Hall on Thursday 21st January 2016 at 7.00pm
1. Chairpersons welcome and apologies 2 mins.
2. Councillor Rory Stewart’s Report 15 mins.
3. Community Police Report 10 mins
4. Acceptance of Minutes of 19th November 2015 5 mins
5. Matters Arising from Minutes of 19th November 2015
(not otherwise on the agenda.) 5 mins.
6. Clintmains telephone box and proposed use for defibrillator 10 mins
7. Concerns/issues raised by members of the public in
attendance or in written/phone/e-mail format 15 mins
8. Treasurers Report 3 mins.
9. Correspondence 10 mins
10. New members of Community Council – process and 5 mins
Code of conduct – two vacancies remaining
11. A.O.C.B. Time Allocated By Chairperson
(Time allocated for discussions are guidelines and may be changed by Chairperson to allow the meeting to
close at 8.30pm unless any business is of an urgent nature and can not be carried forward to the next meeting.
DATE, TIME & VENUE for next Community Council Meeting
Thursday 18th February 2016
Maxton Village Hall
7.00pm to 8.30pm
All members of the community are welcome to attend and take the opportunity to make a difference to their communities. Your thoughts and concerns are of interest to all your Community Councillors.
Back to: Community Council Noticeboard
|Home | Calendar | News | Guestbook | Sponsors | Contact|