Maxton & Mertoun Community Council Meeting
To be held at
Maxton Village Hall on Thursday 24th April 2014 at 7.00pm
1. Chairpersons welcome and apologies 2 mins.
2. Councillor Rory Stewart’s Report 15 mins.
3. Community Police Report 10 mins
4. Acceptance of Minutes of 20th March 2014 5 mins
5. Matters Arising from Minutes of 20th March 2014 (not otherwise on the agenda.) 5 mins.
6. Concerns/issues raised by members of the public in attendance or in written/phone/e-mail format 15 mins
7. Treasurers Report 3 mins.
8. Correspondence 10 mins
9. New members of Community Council – process and 10 mins
Code of conduct
10. A.O.C.B. Time Allocated By Chairperson
(Time allocated for discussions are guidelines and may be changed by Chairperson to allow the meeting to close at 8.30pm unless any business is of an urgent nature and can not be carried forward to the next meeting.
DATE, TIME & VENUE for next Community Council Meeting
Thursday 15th May 2014 (AGM)
Maxton Village Hall
7.00pm to 8.30pm
All members of the community are welcome to attend and take the opportunity to make a difference to their communities. Your thoughts and concerns are of interest to all your Community Councillors.
Back to: Community Council Noticeboard
|Home | Calendar | News | Guestbook | Sponsors | Contact|